Sinosal is the leading projector and speaker manufacturer in China since 2005 with 50 employees and 3000 square meters of production

and facilities areas.The Sinosal products are a combination of imported and China made components to ensure we remain

at the forefront of technology at a competitive price.

The contemporary design of Sinosal projectors and speakers together with an accessible price give Sinosal access to different market

worldwide.To date, 30% of the company's products are concentrated within the domestic market,while the remaining 70%

are specialized in exporting to the Asia, Australia, New Zealand,Canada, USA,Europe, South America, middle East,

Indian Subcontinent, Africa, etc.

Thanks to the specialization of our production section, all the products 100% manufactured in Sinosal, from market research,

idea generation,design refinement, tooling stages till the production of the final products.Every day Sinosal works with care,

passion and creativity to make high quality design products.

Sinosal is committed to continuous production and quality improvement to meet customers' requirement on design, quality

and pricing.In addition to this, Sinosal adheres to stringent procurement directives for ensuring standards within the areas

of work conditions, safety and health protection,etc.